Every good and perfect gift is from above... James 1:17

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Here she comes.....Miss America (or Miss Senior Class)

This weekend we went to see Alex's girlfriend Emily competed in the class beauty pageant.  Let me just say that high school pageants have changed a lot since I was in school and that was not that long ago.  I was impressed at how much more they had invested in this pageant.  It was a lot more than just putting on a dress and walking around the stage.  They had to wear 3 different outfits!  They also had to learn a little group number that they performed at the beginning!

Outfit #1!


 Gorgeous!


Landry couldn't wait to see Emily come out on stage! 
(Lola and my parents were also there, but I don't have any pictures of them or me!)


Outfit #2!
They had to choose an outfit that showed their style and would be something they would wear to impress that special boy in their life!



And my favorite...
Outfit #3





I kept trying to catch Alex watching, but this it what I got!


"Go M-A-LEE"


Again...he wouldn't let me get a picture of him waiting anxiously for the news!  Beside him is Emily's sweet mom, Amy that I also have the pleasure of working with!

And the Senior Class Winner is...........





................







EMILY

You are so beautiful, inside and out! 
We love you!




2 comments:

  1. I made a really pretty collage of the pics that Amy made. Even though they were lacking in professionalism, they still look pretty. Send me your email, and I'll get it to you.I don't know if you got my post this morning. Your pics are beautiful We need to have a session!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am almost done editing all the pictures I took that night. I was going to make a copy for you and Amy. I'm planning on bringing them this week when I am back at school.

    ReplyDelete