Every good and perfect gift is from above... James 1:17

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October in Pictures

We went to watch Karoline play volleyball for D.R. Hill.
 
 
Landry loved watching her play volleyball!
 
 
She did such a great job!
 
 
We hope to see many more games in the future!
 
 
Lola was going for the bow!
 
 
Landry has always freaked out when we tried to do any art projects
involving paint or tried to paint her toenails or fingernails.
 
 
These pictures show something I thought may never happen!
 
 
She actually let ME paint her fingernails!
 
 
I was so excited and so was she!
 
 
We have also done a lot of cheering for the GAMECOCKS this fall!
I haven't taken many pictures of Lola in her cheerleading outfit!
 
 
She says, "GO GAMECOCKS!"
 
 
Loren and I took the girls to the park one afternoon!
 
 
Lola wasn't really sure about the slide!
 
 
She liked it at the top, but not too much at the bottom!
 
 
Landry loves it!
 

Lola loved the swings!
 
We have has a fun October!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment