At the end of my spring break for school, we decided we would go down to the lake for a long weekend. John is working 4 tens, and he was off for Good Friday, so when he got off Wednesday we packed up the car and headed to the lake. Loren, Chad, and Landry came down Friday night. We don't get a very good signal down there so you have to kind of take a break from the computers and smart phones. It was nice to get away for a little while and have a break from the world.
We got lots of rest! Lola and Daddy napped together on the bed for a little while.
Then we took Lola fishing for the first time. We didn't have much luck with worms.
We stayed out there a long time, but then it was time to eat (for Lola) so she and I went back in. John got out the crickets and as soon as I got her in he came
in behind us with a fish! She thought it was funny!
Friday night, Loren, Chad, and Landry got down there and the boys fished a little.
We tried to take some pictures of the moon. It was full and beautiful that night!
Landry did not want her picture taken.
She finally gave me a smile!
I look rough, but we were relaxing at the lake and
this was the only picture of the both of us.
The girls relaxing on the dock.
Mack came too! It's his favorite place to go because he LOVES the water!
On Saturday, John took Loren, Chad, and Landry for a ride in the boat.
Landry was so excited!
You can't see her, but Landry was waving and saying bye to Lola and me.
Speeding off.....
While they were gone, Lola slept (suprise) and I tried to take pictures of this HUGE
cabin across the lake. I could see what was going on inside, but no one was there.
I love my camera that John gave me for Christmas! It works so good and has
a great zoom. This cabin is WAY on the other side of the lake.
Loren gave me this one because obviously I wasn't on the boat!
I think it is so sweet! John let Landry drive the boat!
They had a nice ride (minus the ordeal at the gas station)
and finally came back to the house.
As soon as they got back Landry started talking and tell me all about it.
Later we fished again, and Landry caught her first fish!
I tried to get her to kiss it, but she wasn't too sure about that!
The look on her face is, "that's cute, but get it away from me!"
She is too much like her momma!
We had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment