These are the rest of the pictures from our walk around town and a few from another walk. In our town we have(had) a textile mill. It was the main reason for our town becoming a town, but now it is being torn down. The plan is to build an amphitheater and park which will be a great thing that we will love, but it is sad to see the mill coming down. Both John and I have lots of family members that worked many years in the mill. Also, if it weren't for the mill, our house would not be here and we would not be living in it! Crazy to think about.
What's that saying.....
"The only thing that is CONSTANT is CHANGE."
Bittersweet
I found this painting online of the mill and mill village.
I love history, especially about our area (It makes me think of my Papa,
he always had the best stories. I used to listen to him talk for hours!)
Trying to keep up!
We stopped by the ball field during our walk,
so Lola was wearing her outfit to support the team!
Daddy's girl!
She's got him wrapped already!
Mack got to play in the water! He loves it!
I know she's mine, but she has the most beautiful eyes!

No comments:
Post a Comment